Obtaining legal permanent resident status (“Green Card”) in the United States for you and your family can be as simple as making a one time investment of $500,000. And, these immigrant visas are issued as quickly as nine to twelve months.
The EB5 Sugarbush Fund, LP, program is fully approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and endorsed by the State of Vermont. We also operate under the favorable Regional Center designation allowing for indirect job creation credits for our investors.
The pooled investor capital raised will finance additional capital improvements to Vermont’s famous Sugarbush Resort, as well as eliminate the Resort’s long term debt, and allow the Resort to be “shovel ready” to begin their Phase II expansion as skiers seek new real estate opportunities.
Since 2001, new ownership has led an incredible “turn around” strategy for this historic 60 year old Resort – highlights include:
- December 2006, Sugarbush finished a successful $60 million, base village revitalization praised in the New York Times and Boston Globe.
- February 2008, the Resort hosted NBC’s The Today Show which broadcast live from Sugarbush for the entire four-hour show.
- December 2008, Sugarbush Resort was ranked as the “#3 Best Resort in the East” as voted by Ski Magazine (having advanced from #19 ranking in 2001).
- April 2009, the National Ski Areas Association named Sugarbush Resort for the prestigious “National Award for Guest Services.”
Our approved structure provides the greatest flexibility to our participating investors, including:
- No English language requirement.
- No minimum education requirement.
- No management experience.
- Investment based in real estate ownership and commercial property development.
- Residency requirement of only five or six months per year in the United States.
- Live, work or retire anywhere in the United States.
- Residence visas for investor and immediate family.
- Investment capital can come from gift, loan, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activities.
- Investment funds held in protected escrow account until USCIS approval.
- Eligible for US citizenship in only five years.
Only a limited number of investor units are available. Our program has strict eligibility requirements. Contact us for application details and availability.